electronic journal of
contemporary japanese studies
The electronic journal of contemporary japanese studies (ejcjs) is an international peer reviewed journal in the Social Sciences and Humanities that publishes academic research and scholarly writing on all issues related to contemporary Japanese society, economy, politics, literature, theatre, cinema, and culture.
- 11. A Theoretical Analysis of Japan’s Changing Security Identity: Through the Application of Analytical Eclecticism
- 10. Government Stooge or Public Advocate? Japanese Newspaper Coverage of Government Policies Toward China
- 9. Language edutainment on Japanese television: Just what are learners learning?
- 8. The Era of Dual Life: The Shin-Issei, the Japanese Contemporary Migrants to the U.S.
- 7. Local Foreign Suffrage in Kawasaki City: The Changing State of Voting Rights in Japan
- 6. New Challenges After Fukushima: Nuclear Energy, Critical Junctures and Regional Development Policies in Japan