electronic journal of
contemporary japanese studies
Volume 18, Issue 3
- 10. Probation and lowering the age of Criminal Majority in Japan
- 9. High School of the Dead and the Profitable Use of Japanese Nationalistic Imagery
- 8. Nitobe Inazō’s Bushido: Science or Fiction?
- 7. Government sponsored Mongolian graduates from Japan: Perceptions of Learning Experience
- 6. ‘Hate speech’ in Japan as a daily-use word: its explosive expansion throughout the country
- 5. Dis/Re-Connecting Japan to Taiwan: The Complex Feelings of Different Japanese Generations toward Taiwan in Yoshida Shūichi’s Road
- 5. Intoxicants, Stimulants and Pseudoscience: A History of Modern Japanese Alcohol and Drug Culture
- 4. Review of Lamarre, Thomas, The Anime Ecology: A Genealogy of Television, Animation, and Game Media
- 3. Abe’s Doctrine: Less Pacifist? More Proactive?
- 2. Interrogating Forms of Dissidence: An Approach to Physical and Mental Escapes from Japan