electronic journal of
contemporary japanese studies
Volume 13, Issue 1
- 11. Leadership, Strategy, and Policy Entrepreneurship in Japanese Security Politics: A Comparison of Three Prime Ministerships
- 10. A Theoretical Analysis of Japan’s Changing Security Identity: Through the Application of Analytical Eclecticism
- 9. Government Stooge or Public Advocate? Japanese Newspaper Coverage of Government Policies Toward China
- 8. Language edutainment on Japanese television: Just what are learners learning?
- 7. The Era of Dual Life: The Shin-Issei, the Japanese Contemporary Migrants to the U.S.
- 6. Local Foreign Suffrage in Kawasaki City: The Changing State of Voting Rights in Japan
- 5. New Challenges After Fukushima: Nuclear Energy, Critical Junctures and Regional Development Policies in Japan