electronic journal of
contemporary japanese studies
The electronic journal of contemporary japanese studies (ejcjs) is an international peer reviewed journal in the Social Sciences and Humanities that publishes academic research and scholarly writing on all issues related to contemporary Japanese society, economy, politics, literature, theatre, cinema, and culture.
Volume 15, Issue 1
- 6. Across the Blue Pacific: The Japanese Heritage on American Soil
- 5. Power games in a virtual world: the case of Dragon Quest X
- 4. Coming out in Japan: A survey of attitudes among university students
- 3. The Advent of Liberal Democratic Multiculturalism? A Case Study of Multicultural Coexistence Policies in Japan
- 2. Japan’s Civil Society from Kobe to Tohoku: Impact of Policy Changes on Government-NGO Relationship and Effectiveness of Post-Disaster Relief
- 1. Silencing the Voices in Tokyo’s First Ever Local Referendum: Is Japanese Civil Society Really Flourishing?